CIC 21-535N Wired Control Robot Arm
CIC 21-535N is a self-assembly kit that offers to build a robotic arm. This robot is able to lift up to 100 grams of weight and carry objects.
It can be used for studying, in hobbies, as an interior decoration or a skill developing game.
- Powered by an accumulator cell.
- Maximum lift – 100 g.
- 5 joint and 5 separate motors for optimum control.
- Built-in searchlight and accumulator cell make it possible for the robot to be used at night.
- Joystick for convenient control of gripper opening/closure, tilting motion, base rotation and searchlight on the gripper.
- Easy-to-assemble and does not require soldering.
- Suitable for users over 13 years.
|Lifting capacity||100 g|
|Horizontal reach||320 mm|
|Vertical reach||380 mm|
|Base rotation range||270 °|
|Base motion range||180 °|
|Extensive elbow range||300 °|
|Wrist motion range||120 °|
|Power||4 batteries "D" type (not included)|
|Size, L × W × H||228 × 160 × 381 mm|
|Package size, L × W × H||400 × 290 × 90 mm|
- CIC wired control robot arm (disassembled parts)
- User guide — 1 pc.
Tools needed for assembling the robot:
- Diagonal pliers
Power elements for device launch:
- 4 batteries "D" type (sold separately)
Additional informationWarning: this DIY construction set contains small parts.
The original certified product. Made in Taiwan.
Attention! Beware of low quality counterfeits made in China.