Artec SPC Metal Detector
Artec Metal Detector is a kit for easy and fun assembly of a metal detector. This is a great beginner kit for students and children to learn about magnetism and how metal detectors work.
The metal detector works off of the concept of magnetic fields: when there is metal near the detector, the magnet field is affected and the detector senses these changes in its magnetic field. This kit is for educational purposes only; this metal detector will not detect small metal objects or metal objects that are buried deeply in the ground.
- Create a real metal detector by using simple materials.
- Learn about the science of magnetic fields.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
|Material||paper, copper, plastic|
|Package size||225 × 165 × 60 mm|
|Model size||240 × 106 × 90 mm|
- Construction kit:
- Main paper body — 1 pc.
- Paper coil cover — 1 pc.
- Paper coil holder — 1 pc.
- Circuit board holder — 1 pc.
- Thick double-sided tape — 1 pc.
- Thin double-sided tape — 4 pcs.
- Circuit board — 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.