Round Hole Bread Board EIC - 2008
No results found for your request.
EIC - 2008 round hole bread board is used to build and test prototype circuits quickly before finalizing any circuit design. EIC - 2008 bread board has 2990 points into which circuit components like ICs and resistors can be inserted.
EIC - 2008 Round Hole Bread Board Features
- Metal plate dimensions: 240 x 210 x 1.2 mm
- Bread board dimensions: 189.4 x 184.4 x 8.5 mm
- Made of ABS plastic
- 4 terminal strips, 2360 tie-points
- 7 distribution strips, 630 tie-points
- 4 binding posts
EIC - 2008 Round Hole Bread Board Package Contents
- EIC - 2008 bread board in blister (1 pc.)
Updating product list