Hot Air Gun for Lukey Soldering Stations
No results found for your request.
Buy wholesale and save
Add to comparison Compare
ID: 846355 0.17 kg
Availability in stock:HKCNUA
Spare hot air gun is designed to work with Lukey 850D, 852D+, 852D-300-301 hot air soldering stations, and it is used for soldering and desoldering SMD components (QFP, SOP, BGA, PLCC, etc.).
- Hot Air Soldering Station Lukey 850D
- Hot Air Soldering Station Lukey 852D+
- Hot Air Rework Station Lukey 852D-300-301
|Power consumption||250 W|
|Temperature range||100 - 420 ºC|
|Heating element||Metal heating core|
- Repair of cellular and radio stations equipment.
- Repair of cellphones, pocket PCs, portable equipment, laptops and motherboards.
- Local network equipment, network nodes and military communications systems repair.
- BGA reballing.
- Mounting and removal of SMD components (QFP, SOP, PLCC, etc.).
|Spare Hot Air Gun is compatible with the following models of Hot Air Soldering Stations||
Updating product list