Battery Operated Soldering Iron Pro'sKit SI-B161
No results found for your request.
Add to comparison Compare
ID: 7459 0.1 kg
Availability in stock:HKEUCNUA
Warranty: 6 month (s)
Pro'sKit SI-B161 - battery operated soldering iron.
- Fast start-up feature to reach 365 °F/185 °C in 12 seconds
- One tip changer tool, one coil solder wire, and a safety cap (included)
- Equivalent to a 9 Watt iron at 450 °C max.
- Lightweight and completely portable
- Solder up to 160 joints with fully charged batteries
- Approximately 30 minutes of continuous use
- Long life, iron-plated tip
- Individual packing: Blister Card
|Outer Dimensions (w/o cap) Soldering Iron||190 mm (L) x 38.3 mm (H) x 21.8 mm (W)|
|Weight||w/o battery: 43 g w/ battery: 116 g|
|Batteries||Three 1.5V Alkaline AA|
|Operating Time||Approx. 30 minutes continuous use with new battery|
|Approximate Temp. of Soldering Tip||840 °F (450 °C)|
|Time to Reach Operating Temp.||12 seconds|
|Approx. Number of Solder Joints||160 Joints / Using new batteries|
|Replacement Tip||9SI-B161-T Long life, iron-plated, anti-corrosion|
Soldering Iron Box
Dimensions: 270 × 78 × 43 mm.
Weight: 50 g.
Length: 1.5 m. Width: 2.0 mm.
Wire diameter: 1 mm.
Updating product list