Desoldering Gun Goot TP-100
Goot TP-100 - is a compact and powerfull soldering iron for desoldering electronic components. Goot TP-100 desoldering gun equipped with powerful compact pump and a replaceable cartridge filter to make mounting and changing easy.
- Ceramic heating element (with integrated thermistor)
- Heating element and desoldering tip are designed to guarantee stable temperature during desoldering
- Designed specially for field technicians
- Powerfull built-in compact pump
|Voltage||220 - 240 V AC|
|Power Consumption||105 / 70-75 W|
|Temperature Range||250 – 450 °C|
|Heating Element||ceramic heater with integrated sensor|
|Temperature Control System||sensor feed-back (ON/OFF control)|
|Vacuum Pump System||diaphragm|
|Dimensions||225 × 170 mm|
- Goot TP-100 desoldering gun (1 pc.)
- Cleaning pin (1 pc.)
- Filter (1 pc.)
- Carrying case (1 pc.)
Soldering Iron Box
Dimensions: 270 × 78 × 43 mm.
Weight: 50 g.
Length: 1.5 m. Width: 2.0 mm.
Wire diameter: 1 mm.
|Soldering Iron Power||