Digital Hot Air Rework Station Lukey 898
No results found for your request.
Hot air analog, two channel, soldering/desoldering station Lukey 898. This device by it’s specifications, it is used to solve repairing problems, first of all for portable electronics (mobile phones, video cameras etc.) household appliances.
- 2 displays with digital temperature indication of hot air gun and soldering iron.
- Stand-alone temperature control of hot air gun and soldering iron, electronic temperature control provides excellent heat stability even under abrupt air volume change.
- 400 W hot air gun, maximum airflow quantity - 120 l/min, package includes - 3 cylindrical nozzles with different diameters.
- Automatic cooling of hot air gun, after power off, prevents heating element overheating.
- Antistatic performance, electrical isolation, power voltage 24 V enables protection of electronic components and plate.
- Soldering iron 24 V, power 50 W; supplied with ceramic heating element which ensures reliable performance, durability and temperature stability.
- Base package includes bit - cone with butt-end 0, 4 mm, durable, chromium. Soldering bits are compatible with soldering systems HAKKO and XYTRONIC to provide wide choice of nozzles.
- Rack with cellulose sponge for moist bit cleaning, which is included to the package, protects soldering iron from mechanical damages when falling and also from accidental contact with heated elements.
- Combined design developed to optimize working place.
|Operating voltage||220 V|
|Power consumption||750 W|
|Soldering iron wattage||50 W|
|Hot air gun wattage||400 W|
|Airflow rate||120 l/min|
|Hot air gun temperature range||100–480 °C|
|Soldering iron temperature range||200–480 °C|
|Dimensions||160 × 190 × 116 mm|
- Soldering station Lukey 898 — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron — 1 pc.
- Nozzles — 3 pcs.
- Rack with cellulose sponge — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron and hot air gun stand — 1 pc.
- Power cable — 1 pc.
Compatible Soldering Tips
Updating product list