High Power Electric Soldering Iron RERAS TLW 500
No results found for your request.
RERAS TLW 500 – heavy duty single-mode soldering iron with copper tip and heat-resistant handle for large-sized element and component desoldering. Ideal for repair mechanics and tinsmiths when there is a need to work with over mid-size surfaces.
- Fast heating — due to the big tip width that allows heating up large-sized metal components very fast.
- High quality assemblage and comfortable usage — soldering iron is gun-shaped with soft and heat-resistant plastic handle. Tip can be moved horizontally that enables slight adjustment of heating temperature.
- Copper tip — can be sharpened due to no nickel covering, which allows its deliberate shaping and removing scale traces.
- Consumables — solid, liquid, gel and paste fluxes. Soldering acid is often used to remove oxides, grease and oil traces.
- US/EU adapter.
Recommendations on usage
- Use carefully to avoid hot tip burns.
- Turn soldering iron off the circuit when not working with it.
- Keep away from children.
- Maintain the wholeness of soldering iron cable.
- Work with dry hands.
|Input Voltage||220 V|
|Power Consumption||500 W|
|Tip Width||27 mm|
- RERAS TLW 500 - 1 pc.
- Tip - 1 pc.
- US/EU adapter - 1 pc.
Updating product list