Hot Air Soldering Station Goot XHP-110
No results found for your request.
Goot XHP-110 is an easy to use hot-air soldering station with a built-in vacuum port for optional vacuum suction pen (XVP-10).
- Easy to use with simple functions and design.
- Suitable for wide range of soldering work.
- Built-in vacuum port.
- A small QFP/SOP can be removed by using optional wide nozzle.
|Power input||220–240 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||170–210 W|
|Temperature range||200 °C to 420 °C|
|Air flow||0.5 – 4.5 l/min|
|Dimensions, L × W × H||227 × 107 × 177 mm|
- Soldering station unit (1 pc.)
- Soldering iron (1 pc.)
- Soldering iron stand (1 pc.)
- Nozzle holder (1 pc.)
- Power cord (1 pc.)
|Hot Air Gun Power||
|Soldering Iron Power||
|Vacuum pick-up tool||
Updating product list