Hot Air Soldering Station Pro'sKit SS-989A (110 V)
No results found for your request.
Pro'sKit SS-989A multifunction hot air soldering station combines hot air gun and soldering iron functions. Pro'sKit SS-989A hot air soldering station can be used to rework the full range of electronic components (DIP, SOIC, CHIP, QFP, BLCC, etc).
Pro'sKit SS-989A Hot Air Soldering Station User Manual
Pro'sKit SS-989A Hot Air Soldering Station Features
- Microprocessor controlled and anti-static implementation.
- The automatic cooling increases the uptime of the station and its components.
- Digital indicated temperature of the hot air gun and soldering iron.
- Compatible with T series soldering iron tips from AOYUE and other HAKKO-compatible tips.
- Compatible with Replacement Air Nozzles from AOYUE.
Pro'sKit SS-989A Hot Air Soldering Station Technical Specifications
|Power Input||110 V / 50 Hz|
|Power Consumption||700 W|
|Soldering Power||60 W|
|Temperature Range||200 °C ~ 480 °C|
|Desoldering Temperature Range||100 °C ~ 420 °C|
|Heating Element||Metal heating spiral|
|Pump Type||Diaphragm pump|
|Air Capacity||24 L/min (max)|
|Dimensions||330 x 275 x 195 mm|
Pro'sKit SS-989A Hot Air Soldering Station Application
- Complete range of rework applications in medium and large scale service centers
- Mobile and radio systems devices repair
- Cellular phones, PDAs, handhelds, laptops, notebooks, and motherboards repair
- LAN, network nodes, and military communications systems equipment repair
Pro'sKit SS-989A Hot Air Soldering Station Package Contents
- Pro'sKit SS-989A hot air soldering station module (1 pc.)
- Pro'sKit 9SS-900-SI soldering iron (1 pc.)
- Soldering iron stand (1 pc.)
- Heat gun holder (1 pc.)
- Air nozzles (3 pcs.)
- User manual (1 pc.)
|Hot Air Gun Power||
|Soldering Iron Power||
|Vacuum pick-up tool||
Updating product list