Hot Air Station Goot XFC-200
No results found for your request.
Goot XFC-200 hot air station allows easy mounting and removal of SMDs including QFPs and SQLs. For higher operating efficiency use Goot XPR-600 preheater.
- Easy to use and ergonomic soldering station.
- Compatible with various types of nozzles (not included in the package).
- Air flowmeter.
- Built-in vacuum tweezers.
- ESD safe.
- Compatible with Goot XFS-1 foot switch (not included in the package).
|Power supply||220 V||Dimensions||227 × 107 × 177 mm|
|Hot Air Gun|
|Power consumption||400 to 450 W|
|Temperature range||150 to450 °C|
|Air flow speed||5 to 20 l/min (max)|
- Mounting and removal of SMDs (QFP, PLCC, SOL and BGA).
- Goot XFC-200 main unit
- Hot air gun with built-in vacuum twezers
- Power cord (1.1 m)
- User manual
|Hot Air Gun Power||
|Soldering Iron Power||
|Vacuum pick-up tool||
Updating product list