Infrared BGA Rework Station Jovy Systems RE-7500
Jovy Systems RE-7500 is the latest technological advance in cost effective solutions for rework systems market. Jovy RE7500 is the latest rework station using the dark medium infra red technology for lead free soldering and desoldering of any PCB component. All elements are high quality, manufactured in Germany and assembled in China.
- Lead free compatible soldering tool.
- Flexible application for all kinds of components like SMD, BGA, CBGA, CCGA, CSP, QFN, MLF, PGA and all epoxy non-defiled µBGA etc.
- The system uses IR with no damage to adjacent components.
- Complete reworking processes (pre-heating, soak, re-flow & cooling) stages are achieved for an accurate and standard reworking process.
- IR safe for the adjacent component.
- Sensitive temperature measurement probe to obtain accurate and instantaneous temperature reading and monitoring
- Buil-in "picking system" for safe and stable removal of the ICs.
- Manual or automatic (profiled) modes of PCB cooling.
- Guaranteed even and safe heat distribution.
- Programmable, automated & dynamic control for the ER-750 heaters.
- Accurate and timely transfer of heat energy to the precise location.
- Freely programmable temperature profiles.
- Real time process monitor on your PC or laptop.
- Avoids hot and cold spot occurrence without nozzle focus hood.
- Optimal reballing equipment.
- Positioning during rework process is performed by means of the laser pointer on PCB.
- Precise and smooth X-Y running table (included into the package).
- Easy & user-friendly operation via automatic, manual or PC modes.
- Ready for sophisticated future technologies.
- One year warranty.
ApplicationsComplete range of rework applications in medium and large scale service centers:
- Mobile and radio systems devices
- Cellular phones, PDAs, handhelds, laptops, notebooks & motherboards
- LAN devices, network nodes and military communication equipment
- Portable medical equipment
The software for Jovy Systems RE-7500 Infrared BGA Rework Station is developed to enable the user to monitor and control all features and processes. The information between the soldering station and user's PC is transferred via USB interface. The software also supports the following features:
- Real time PCB temperature monitoring
- Switching between temperature measuring modes (°C / °F).
- Complete process graph saving, printing & archiving.
- User profile creation and uploading.
- Upload and adjust machine settings (sleep mode, alarm sound, etc).
- Upload initial factory settings.
- Download & run standard profiles created by customer/equipment type
|Top heater power||300 W|
|Preheater power||600 W|
|Preheating area, mm||140 × 140|
|Max board size, mm||350 × 450|
Reballing XBOX 360 GPU using Jovy Systems RE-7500 infrared soldering station, Jovy Systems JV-JIG reballing stand and Jovy Systems JV-RMX BGA reballing stencils for XBox 360 .
- RE-7500 station
- Power cord
- X-Y moving table
- Instruction manual
- USB cable
- Suction cups
- Extra fuse
- Vacuum pick up holder
- Hex key
|Jovy Systems JV-PMC||Soldering Process Monitoring Camera|
|ACHI LP-56||BGA Reballing Kit|
|Bottom Heater Size||
|Тип верхнего нагревателя||
|Тип нижнего нагревателя||
|Мощность верхнего нагревателя||