Infrared Soldering Station ACHI IR-6000
ACHI IR-6000 infrared soldering station is designed for middle-sized circuit plate rework. Solder is heated with infrared radiating which lets easy soldering and desoldering of different printed board types: BGA, QFP and other. 180×180 mm bottom heater can heat a substantial area on a circuit board, thus preventing distortion from local heater. Eight different temperature profiles give the opportunity to choose necessary soldering mode for different solders, also for lead-free ones.
- Folding table with moving holders enables plate mounting and stable fixation.
- Upper heater can be moved vertically and horizontally.
- Soldering spot is illuminated with LED lamp incorporated in the station frame
- Working area temperature sensor can be fixed on a stand and pointed to the desired spot with the help of flexible conductor.
- Upper and bottom heater temperature control is performed with two contact thermocouples.
- Sound alarm for upper heater when reaching the programmed temperature level.
- Soldering process takes place according to programmable temperature profile.
- ACHI IR-6000 establishes PC connection through RS-232 serial port.
- Precise closed loop control ensures correct heating.
|Upper heater type||IR|
|Upper heater size||80 × 80 mm|
|Upper heater power||400 W|
|Bottom heater type||IR|
|Bottom heater size||180 × 180 mm|
|Bottom heater power||800 W|
|Total power||1350 W|
|Upper heater temperature control||independent temperature control with alarm
|Bottom heater temperature control||independent temperature control without alarm
|Applicable chip size (max.)||≤ 70 × 70 mm|
|Applicable PCB size (max.)||≤ 400 × 305 mm|
|Maximum heating temperature||400 °C|
|Dimensions||475 × 480 × 420 mm|
Articles & Reviews
- ACHI IR-6000 Soldering Station
- Thermocouple with mounting
- User manual
- CD with software
|Bottom heater size||
|Upper heater type||
|Bottom heater type||
|Upper heater power||