Infrared Soldering Station Quick IR2005
Soldering station with the open-type dark infrared heating, even heat distribution and real closed-loop control. Non-contact infrared temperature sensor monitors the changes of BGA surface temperature to ensure precise temperature technical window.
Dark infrared heating technology with 2-8 µm long wave minimizes temperature differences to avoid damages from long dipping, cold soldering and overheating.
800Wattbottom dark infrared ceramic heating plate evenly preheats PCB to prevent its distortion and damage. Top dark infrared heating tube: 720Watt. Heating area can be adjusted according to sizes of BGA. When process is over, generated vacuum automatically picks up BGA components and returns them to the original position.
QUICK IR2005 Infrared Soldering Station Features
- No need for nozzles. No air flow during re-flow process.
- Uses non-contact infrared temperature sensor for real-time temperature measurement to achieve closed loop control of temperature during rework process, suitable for lead free process.
- Reflecting foil can be used to reduce thermal transmission to adjacent components.
- Can use camera to monitor re-flow process of soldering joints during BGA rework process.
- No air flow during the course of BGA re-balling. Nearly 100% successful BGA re-balling.
QUICK IR2005 Infrared Soldering Station Specifications
|Power of Bottom Heater||400W*2=800Watt(Dark Infrared heating plate)|
|Power of Top Heater||180W*4=720Watt
(Infrared heating tube, wavelength about 2-8μm)
|Size of Top Heater||60*60mm|
|Size of Bottom Heater||135*250mm|
|Adjusting Range of Top Heater||20-60mm(X, Y direction both adjustable)|
|Vacuum Pump||12V/300mA, 0.05Mpa(max)|
|Top Cooling Fan:||12V/300mA, 15CFM|
|Laser Alignment Tube||3V/30mA|
|Movable Motor||24V DC/100mA|
|Movable Arm Range||93mm|
|Max PCB Size||300mm*300mm|
|LCD Display Window||65.7*23.5mm 16*2 characters|
|Soldering Station||Intelligent Digital Lead Free Soldering Station|
|Communication||RS-232C(connect with PC)|
|Infrared Temperature Sensor||0-300°C (Testing Range)|
|Outside K-type Sensor||Optional|
|Upper heater power||
|Upper heater type||
|Bottom heater type||
|Bottom heater size||