Lead-Free Soldering Station Goot RX-812AS
Goot RX-812AS is an upgraded version of a lead-free soldering station based on Goot RX-802AS. Perfect for working with high melting point lead-free solders and micro soldering.
- New grip is designed for soldering tips with ø2.9 mm diameter.
- Greatly improves work efficiency due to a shorter distance from the grip to the tip.
- Reaches set temperature within 4 seconds after turning power on.
- Wide variety of replacement tips.
|Voltage||220 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||80 W|
|Temperature Setting Range||50–450°C|
|Ripple Temperature||±5°C (unloaded)|
|Insulation Resistance||Over 100 MΩ (500 V DC)|
|Power Cord Length||1.2 m|
|Output Voltage||24 V AC|
|Dimensions, W × H × D||115 × 98 × 146 mm|
|Voltage/Consumption||24 V AC / 72 W|
|Ground Resistance||Less than 2 Ω|
|Leak Voltage||Less than 2 mV|
|Cord Length||1.2 m|
|Length||149 mm (with RX-81HRT-SB)|
|Weight||26 g (with RX-81HRT-SB)|
- Goot RX-802AS Lead-Free Soldering Station — 1 pc.
- Soldering Iron — 1 pc.
- Goot ST-22 Soldering Iron Stand — 1 pc.
Compatible Soldering Tips
Goot RX-81HRT series soldering tips:
Goot RX-80HRT series soldering tips are also compatible:
|Soldering iron voltage||