Lead-Free Soldering Station QUICK-303 ESD
QUICK-303 ESD Lead-Free Soldering Station is used for SMD components mounting and rework, soldering electronic components and lead-free soldering. It is a soldering station with a 90 W power, temperature adjusment from 50°C to 500°C and temperature stability of ±2°C.
QUICK-303 ESD Features
- Up to 64 units can be connected to one computer for group management.
- Sensor close to the tip, rapid thermal recovery.
- Calibrate temperature digitally and easily.
- Large LCD design for displaying two temperatures.
- New appearance and compact structure.
- Range of temperature limits can be set according to requirements.
- Auto-sleeping time and shut-off time can be set.
- Temperature locked by password.
- Safe and reliable grounding method is used to avoid changes of tip-to-ground resistance and tip-to-ground potential during soldering process.
- Separate design of heater and soldering tip, and low cost of replacing spare parts.
- ESD safe design.
QUICK-303 ESD Technical Specifications
|Power consumption||90 W|
|Output voltage||AC 36 V, 400 KHz|
|Ambient temperature (max)||40°C|
|Temperature stability||±2°C (stationary air, no load)|
|Max quantity of the units connected to PC||≤64 units|
|Tip-to-ground resistance||< 2 Ω|
|Tip-to-ground potential||< 2 mV|
|Heating element||Electromagnetic element|
|Weight (without power cord)||About 2.1 kg|
QUICK-303 ESD Soldering Iron Tips
QUICK-303 ESD lead-free soldering station is compatible with the following QUICK soldering iron tips (not included in the package):
|Soldering iron voltage||