Lead-Free Soldering Station QUICK 3112 ESD
QUICK 3112 ESD Lead-Free Soldering Station is used for SMD components mounting and rework, soldering electronic components and lead-free soldering. It is a soldering station with a 60 W power, temperature adjusment from 100°C to 450°C and temperature stability of ±2°C.
QUICK 3112 ESD Features
- LCD with double indication.
- Rapid thermal recovery, fast heating.
- Easy digital temperature calibration and control.
- Low-weight soldering iron (60 g).
- Temperature and calibration settings protected by password.
- Soldering iron may be replaced with a QUICK 986 Hot Tweezer.
- ESD protection.
QUICK 3112 ESD Technical Specifications
|Power consumption||60 W|
|Power supply||220 V, AC|
|Temperature range||100°C – 450°C (may be selected)|
|Ambient temperature (max)||40°C|
|Temperature stability||±2°C (stationary air, no load)|
|Tip-to-ground resistance||< 2 Ω|
|Tip-to-ground potential||< 2 mV|
|Heating element||HF electromagnetic element|
|Soldering iron cord length||1.2 m|
|Soldering iron length||150 mm|
|Soldering iron weight||60 g|
|Dimensions, L×W×H||155 × 78 × 120 mm|
|Weight (without power cord)||~ 1.61 kg|
QUICK 3112 ESD Soldering Iron Tips
QUICK 3112 ESD lead-free soldering station is compatible with the following QUICK soldering iron tips (not included in the package):
QUICK 3112 ESD Package Contents
- QUICK-3112 ESD Lead-Free Soldering Station unit – 1 pc.
- Power Cord – 1 pc.
- Soldering Iron QUICK-905B – 1 pc.
- Soldering Iron Support (with a metallic cleaning sponge) – 1 pc.
- Thermal-proof spacer for tip replacement – 1 pc.
- GND cord – 1 pc.
- User Manual – 1 pc.
|Soldering iron voltage||