Soldering Iron Tip GOOT PX-60RT-2.4D
GOOT PX-60RT-2.4D is a long-life M type soldering iron replacement tip for precision component soldering. GOOT PX-60RT-2.4D soldering tip is compatible with:
- GOOT PX-501 Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT PX-501AS Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT PX-601 Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT PX-601AS Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-701 Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-701AS Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-711 Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-711AS Temperature Controlled Lead-free Soldering Station
- GOOT CXR-31 Precision Soldering Iron
- GOOT CXR-41 Precision Soldering Iron
|Standard type soldering iron replacement tip:
B, SB, 1C, 2C, 3C, 4C,
1.2D, 2.4D, 3.2D, 5L, LB.
|Round solder-plated type
soldering iron replacement tip:
1CR, 2CR, 3CR, 4CR.
GOOT PX-60RT-2.4D Soldering Iron Replacement Tip Structure
This soldering iron replacement tip has a copper base. Inside of the tip there is an antistick stainless steel collar. This iron tip has a laser print for identification.
GOOT PX-60RT-2.4D Soldering Iron Replacement Tip Temperature Stability
The characteristic of soldering iron tip temperature recovery
The characteristic above was obtained by melting a solder consecutively on 5 x 5mm PCB land size and simultaneously measuring tip temperature with a thermocouple fit on a tip.
While replacing the standard soldering tip, temperature indication inaccuracy may occur because of tip shape or weight differences. In this case, it is necessary to calibrate the soldering iron.
Estimated indication accuracy after replacement of a standard soldering tip:
|Indication accuracy, Cº||0||-20||-5||-10||-15||0||0||-5||-5||0||-20|
GOOT PX-60RT-2.4D Soldering Iron Tip Replacement Procedure
- Unscrew the barrel nut.
- Take off the heater collar.
- Replace the soldering tip.
Stainless steel collar inside the tip can stick to the heater. When replacing a tip, be sure to take it off from the heater. To prevent an iron tip and a heating element from sticking to each other and from damage when replacing a tip, regularly take it off and put it back on.
Things You Need to Know about GOOT PX-60RT-2.4D Soldering Iron Replacement Tip
- The iron tip may work less if you use lead solder than when you use lead free solder.
- Do not clean the iron tip with a cleaning pad or a rasp-file.
- Soldering iron tip thermal conductivity worsen when oxides stick to it. To clean a tip, use a moist cellulose tip cleaner sponge. If it doesn't help, use GOOT BS-2 Tip Refresher.
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Soldering Stations||
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Soldering Irons||
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Hot Air Soldering Stations||