Soldering Iron Tip Goot PX-60RT-4CR
Goot PX-60RT-4CR Soldering Iron Tip is a long-life replacement soldering iron tip with tin plating (17 mm, one-side cut, 45°) for precision component soldering. Goot PX-60RT-4CR tip is compatible with a range of Goot soldering stations and irons.
- One-side cut; 45°.
- Diameter: 4 mm, working length 17 mm.
- This soldering iron replacement tip has a copper base and antistick stainless steel collar.
- The working area is tin-plated.
- This iron tip has a laser print for identification.
- GOOT PX-501 Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT PX-501AS Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT PX-601 Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT PX-601AS Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-701 Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-701AS Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-711 Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-711AS Temperature Controlled Lead-free Soldering Station
- GOOT CXR-31 Precision Soldering Iron
- GOOT CXR-41 Precision Soldering Iron
- Unscrew the barrel nut.
- Take off the heater collar.
- Replace the soldering tip.
Stainless steel collar inside the tip can stick to the heater. When replacing a tip, be sure to take it off from the heater. To prevent an iron tip and a heating element from sticking to each other and from damage when replacing a tip, regularly take it off and put it back on.
While using this soldering iron tip, you should note the fillowing:
- The iron tip may work less if you use a lead solder than when you use lead free solder.
- Do not clean the iron tip with a cleaning pad or a rasp-file.
- Soldering iron tip thermal conductivity worsens when oxides stick to it.
- To clean a tip, use a moist cellulose Goot ST-70/75SP tip cleaner sponge.
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Soldering Stations||
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Soldering Irons||
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Hot Air Soldering Stations||