Soldering Iron Tip GOOT RX-60RT-SB
Long-life M type soldering iron replacement tip allows precision component soldering. The GOOT RX-60RT-SB soldering tip is compatible with:
- GOOT PX-501 Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT PX-501AS Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT PX-601 Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT PX-601AS Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-701 Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-701AS Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-711 Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-711AS Temperature Controlled Lead-free Soldering Station
- GOOT CXR-31 Precision Soldering Iron
- GOOT CXR-41 Precision Soldering Iron
|Standard type soldering iron replacement tip:
B, SB, 1C, 2C, 3C, 4C,
1.2D, 2.4D, 3.2D, 5L, LB.
|Round solder-plated type
soldering iron replacement tip:
1CR, 2CR, 3CR, 4CR.
This soldering iron replacement tip has a copper base. Inside of the tip there is an antistick stainless steel corral. This iron tip has a laser print for identification.
GOOT RX-60RT-SB Soldering Iron Replacement Tip Temperature Stability
The characteristic of soldering iron tip temperature recovery
The characteristic above was obtained by melting a solder consecutively on 5 × 5 mm PCB land size and simultaneously measuring tip temperature with a thermocouple fit on a tip.
While replacing the standard soldering tip, temperature indication inaccuracy may occur because of tip shape or weight differences. In this case, it is necessary to calibrate the soldering iron.
Estimated indication accuracy after replacement of a standard soldering tip:
|Indication accuracy, Cº||0||-20||-5||-10||-15||0||0||-5||-5||0||-20|
- Unscrew a barrel nut.
- Take off a heater collar.
- Replace a soldering tip.
Stainless steel collar inside of the tip can stick to a heater. When replacing a tip, be sure to take it off from a heater. To prevent an iron tip and a heating element from sticking to each other, and from damage when replacing a tip, regularly take off and on an iron tip.
- The iron tip may work less if you use a lead solder than when you use lead free solder.
- Do not clean the iron tip with a cleaning pad or a rasp-file.
- Soldering iron tip thermal conductivity worsens when oxides stick to it. To clean a tip use moist cellulose sponge. If it doesn't help, use a GOOT BS-2 Tip Refresher.
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Soldering Stations||
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Soldering Irons||
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Hot Air Soldering Stations||