Soldering Iron Tip Pro'sKit SS-218-0.8D
No results found for your request.
Add to comparison Compare
ID: 811787 0.03 kg
Availability in stock:HKEUCNUA
Long-life soldering iron replacement tip Pro'sKit SS-218-0.8D allows precision lead-free component soldering.
- Lead-Free Soldering Station Pro'sKit SS-218B
This conical shaped soldering iron tip has a sensor located in 10 mm of the tip to ensure temperature stability.
- Unscrew a barrel nut.
- Take off a heater collar.
- Replace a soldering tip.
- The iron tip may work less if you use a lead solder than when you use lead free solder.
- Do not clean the iron tip with a cleaning pad or a rasp-file.
- Soldering iron tip thermal conductivity worsens when oxides stick to it. To clean a tip use moist cellulose sponge. If it doesn't help, use a special tip cleaner.
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Soldering Stations||
Updating product list