Soldering Iron Tip Set Pro'sKit SI-S120T-6BC-Kit
Pro'sKit SI-S120T-6BC-Kit soldering tip set (5 pcs.) for precision component soldering is designed to provide maximum heat transfer from the heater to the tip.
- Soldering Iron Pro'sKit 8PK-S120NAD-60
- Soldering Iron Pro'sKit 8PK-S120NB-60
- Soldering Iron Pro'sKit SI-124B-60
Soldering Iron Tips Structure
This soldering iron tips has a copper base and conical shape. Inside of the tips there are nickel and chromium inlays.
Tip Replacement Procedure
- Unscrew a barrel nut.
- Take off a heater collar.
- Replace a soldering tip.
- The iron tip may work less if you use a lead solder than when you use lead free solder.
- Do not clean the iron tip with a cleaning pad or a rasp-file.
- Soldering iron tip thermal conductivity worsens when oxides stick to it. To clean a tip use moist cellulose sponge. If it doesn't help, use a special tip cleaner.
|Soldering Iron Tip Sets is compatible with the following models of Soldering Irons||