Soldering Station Lukey 936A
Lukey 936A is a temperature-controlled compact soldering station with a soldering iron operating voltage of 24 V, which minimizes potential damage to components during the soldering process. Lukey 936A is equipped with a microprocessor-based system that can adjust temperature accurate to 1 °C.
The use of the heating element of Japanese company HAKKO in Lukey 936A, ensures stable operation and long life of the soldering station.
- Fast heating to the required temperature
- For work with SMD components and other small parts
- Accurate temperature control
- ESD safe design
|Power Input||220 V|
|Power Consumption||60 W|
|Temperature Range||220 °C ~ 480 °C|
|Heating Element||HAKKO 1321|
- Complete range of rework applications in medium and large scale service centers
- Mobile and radio systems devices repair
- Cellular phones, PDAs, handhelds, laptops, notebooks, and motherboards repair
|Soldering iron voltage||