Hot Air Gun for Lukey 702 / 852D+FAN / 868 / 898
No results found for your request.
Lukey hot air gun is designed to work with Lukey 702, Lukey 852D+FAN, Lukey 868, and Lukey 898 soldering stations, and it is used for soldering SMD components (QFP, SOP, BGA, PLCC, etc.).
- Hot Air Soldering Station Lukey 702
- Hot Air Soldering Station Lukey 852D+FAN
- Hot Air Soldering Station Lukey 868
- Hot Air Rework Station Lukey 898
|Power consumption||250 W|
|Temperature range||100 – 420 ºC|
|Heating element||Metal heating core|
- Repair of cellular and radio stations equipment.
- Repair of cellphones, pocket PCs, portable equipment, laptops and motherboards.
- Local network equipment, network nodes and military communications systems repair.
- BGA reballing.
- Mounting and removal of SMD components (QFP, SOP, PLCC, etc.).
|Spare Hot Air Gun is compatible with the following models of Hot Air Soldering Stations||
Updating product list