Crimper Pro'sKit CP-200
Pro'sKit CP-200 – the professional modular crimping tools work for solid and stranded wire and have a built-in cutter on the rear and a stripper on the front. The smooth ratcheting mechanism will ensure positive connections each time and keep the metal frame and its built-in dies rigid and durable.
- For crimping modular plugs in parallel action.
- Cuts, strips, and crimps modular plugs without changing modular (DIE) set.
- Smooth ratcheting mechanism ensures positive connections.
- Integrated with round cable stripper for stripping round wire effectively in one operation.
- Middle carbon steel frame, harden & black oxide finished.
- Lightweight, durable and compact.
- Additional locker for storage after work.
- Strips round cables.
- Patents: CP-200/CP-200R/CP-376/CP-376K: TAIWAN, CHINA, U.S.A
|Handle|| Black: T.P.R.
|Application||10P10C, AMP 8P8C/RJ-45, 6P6C/RJ-12,6P4C/ RJ-11, 4P4C & 4P2C/ RJ22 plugs, y DEC/ OFF Set 6P6C plugs|
Additionally you can buy:
- Replacement blade model Pro'sKit 5PK-376K-BLADE (6pcs/pack)