Modular Plug Crimping Tool Pro'sKit CP-333
No results found for your request.
Pro'sKit CP-333 is a modular crimping tool for Western connectors RJ-45 (8P8C), RJ-11/12 (6P6C/6P4C/6P2C) with stripping and cutting functions.
- For crimping RJ-45 (8P8C), RJ-11/12 (6P6C/6P4C/6P2C) modular plugs.
- For stripping UTP/STP cable and cutting.
- The round cable stripping hole for removing UTP/STP round cable outer jacket without damaging the inner conductors.
- Comes with cutting function.
- Reliable and consistent steel mechanical design with Parallel Action features precisely crimping and force saving.
- Non-slip grip for user comfort.
- Built-in safety lock to keep tool in closed position during storage.
- Built-in eyelet for a lanyard provides convenient hanging.
|Handle Material||PVC coated|
|Body Material||ABS + Carbon Steel|
Updating product list