Digital Oscilloscope RIGOL MSO1104Z-S
RIGOL MSO1104Z-S is the new economic level four-channel mixed signal oscilloscope with 16 digital channels. This compact lightweight digital oscilloscope provides exceptionally accurate waveform viewing and measurements. RIGOL MSO1104Z-S provides up to 30 000 wfms/s waveform acquisition rate and a and 2-channel 25 MHz signal generator.
RIGOL MSO1104Z-S digital oscilloscope is perfect for production tests, field service, research, design and all other applications involving analog/digital circuit tests and troubleshooting, as well as education and training.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz.
- 4 analog + 16 digital channels.
- Real-time sample rate: up to 1 GSa/s.
- Memory depth: 12 Mpts.
- 2-channel 25 MHz signal generator
- Innovative UltraVision technology.
- Waveform acquisition rate up to 30,000 wfms/s.
- Low noise ﬂoor, dynamic Range: 1mV/div to 10V/div
- 7-inch color LCD.
- Standard interface: LAN, USB host and device, AUX, USB-GPIB (opt.)
- Compact design, small dimensions, light weight.
|Channels||4 + 16|
|Real time sample rate||1 GSa/s (single-channel), 500 MSa/s (dual-channel), 250 MSa/s (full-channel)|
|Memory depth||12 Mpts, 24 Mpts (opt.)|
|Waveform acquisition rate||30,000 wfms/s (Max. )|
|Vertical sensitivity range||1 mV/div - 10 V/div|
|Offset range||1 mV/div to 499 mV/div: ± 2 V|
500 mV/div to 10 V/div: ± 100 V
|Vertical resolution||8 bit|
|Math||Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, FFT, editable|
|Output voltage||~ 3 V, peak-peak|
|Power||50 W (max.)|
|Power voltage||100-240 V, 45-440 Hz|
|Temperature range||Operation: 0°C to +50°C
Non-operation: -20°C to +70°C
|Display||7" color LCD (800×480)|
|Weight||3.8 kg (± 0.5 kg)|
|Dimensions||313.1 × 160.8 × 122.4 mm|
Download RIGOL MSO1104Z-S Data Sheet.
Download RIGOL MSO1104Z-S User Guide.
- RIGOL MSO1104Z-S digital oscilloscope (1 pc.)
- Passive probes (4 pcs.)
- Power cable (1 pc.)
- USB data cable (1 pc.)
- Quick guide (1 pc.)
- CD (Software and User's guide) (1 pc.)
|Number of channels||