Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator SIGLENT SDG6032X
SIGLENT SDG6032X Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator – used to create high quality signals featuring 350 MHz bandwidth, a maximum sample rate of 2.4 GSa/s and 16-bit vertical resolution. They also include proprietary TrueArb & EasyPulse technology that help to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating arbitrary, square and pulse waveforms. Besides, it is a multi-function device which can generate Noise, IQ signals and PRBS patterns. These features enable the generator to provide a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals, meeting the growing requirements of complex and intensive applications.
- 20 Vpp maximum output amplitude, high fidelity output with 80dB dynamic range
- High-performance sampling system with 2.4 GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution
- Multi-function signal generator, meeting requirements in wide range
- Sweep and Burst function
- Harmonics function
- Waveform Combining function
- Channel Coupling, Copy and Tracking function
- 196 built-in arbitrary waveforms
- High precision Frequency Counter
- Standard interfaces include: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11, Socket, Telnet). Optional Interface: GPIB
- 4.3” touch screen display for easier operation
|Bandwidth||200 MHz||350 MHz||500 MHz|
|Number of channels||2|
|Sampling rate||2.4 GSa/s (2X Interpolation)|
|Vertical resolution||16 bit|
|Arbitrary waveform length||2 ~ 20 Mpts|
|Frequency Counter||up to 400 MHz|
|Max Amplitude||20 Vpp < 40 MHz|
|Interface||Standard: USB Host, USB Device, LAN
Optional: GPIB (USB-GPIB adaptor)
|Display||4.3” touch screen display, 480 × 272 RGB|
True Arb Technology
Easy Pulse Technology
Rich Modulation Features
Download SIGLENT SDG6000X Data Sheet.
- SDG6032X Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator — 1 pc.
- Power cord — 1 pc.
- USB cable — 2 pcs.
- Quick start guide — 1 pc.
|Max. signal frequency||