Mixed Signal Oscilloscope RIGOL MSO4012
RIGOL MSO4012 is the new dual-channel mixed signal oscilloscope (100 MHz) with 16-channel Logic Analyzer. RIGOL MSO4012 provides up to 110,000 wfms/s waveform acquisition rate.
RIGOL MSO4012 digital oscilloscope is perfect for production tests, field service, research, design and all other applications involving analog/digital circuit tests and troubleshooting, as well as education and training.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz.
- 2 channels + 16 for Logic Analyzer.
- Real-time sample rate: analog channel up to 4 GSa/s, digital channel up to 1 GSa/s.
- Memory depth: analog channel up to 140 Mpts, digital channel up to 28 Mpts.
- Innovative UltraVision technology.
- Waveform acquisition rate up to 110,000 wfms/s.
- Low noise ﬂoor, min. vertical sensitivity is 1 mV/div
- A variety of Trigger functions
- Real time waveform record, replay and analysis
- 9-inch color LCD.
- Standard interface: LAN, USB host and device, AUX, VGA, USB-GPIB (opt.)
|Channels||2 + 16|
|Real time sample rate||Analog: max. 4 GSa/s single channel, 2 GSa/s dual channel
Digital: max. 1 GSa/s per channel
|Memory depth||Analog: up to 140 Mpts single channel, 70 Mpts dual channel
Digital: up to 28 Mpts per channel
|Waveform acquisition rate||up to 110,000 wfms/s|
|Real time waveform record, replay and analysis||Analog: up to 200,000 frames
Digital: up to 64,000 frames
|Vertical sensitivity range||1 mV/div to 5 V/div (1 MΩ)
1 mV/div to 1 V/div (50 Ω)
|Offset range||1 mV/div to 124 mV/div: ± 1.2 V (50 Ω)|
126 mV/div to 1 V/div: ± 12 V (50 Ω)
1 mV/div to 225 mV/div: ± 2 V (1M Ω)
230 mV/div to 5 V/div: ± 40 V (1M Ω)
|Vertical resolution||8 bit (analog)|
|Math||Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, FFT, editable, logic operations|
|Output voltage||~ 3 V, peak-peak|
|Power||120 W (max.)|
|Power voltage||100-240 V, 45-440 Hz|
|Display||9" color LCD (800×480)|
|Weight||4.8 kg (± 0.2 kg)|
|Dimensions||440.0 × 218.0 × 130.0 mm|
Download RIGOL MSO4012 Data Sheet.
Download RIGOL MSO4012 User Guide.
- RIGOL MSO4012 digital oscilloscope (1 pc.)
- Passive probes (2 pcs.)
- Power cable (1 pc.)
- USB data cable (1 pc.)
- Front cover (1 pc.)
- Quick guide (1 pc.)
- CD (Software and User's guide) (1 pc.)
|Number of channels||