USB tester UNI-T UT658
UNI-T UT658 USB tester – a tool to test the quality of charger/power bank. It can give a comprehensive detection for the charging equipment, such as output voltage, output current, output capacity, output voltage stability, etc.
You may use UNI-T UT658 to test charging current with different charging cables, allowing you to select the optimal charging cable to save the charging time.
- USB charger quality control
- Power bank evaluation
- USB connector evaluation
- USB device power usage calculation
- DIY hobbies
- Real time detection: test voltage, current and charging capacity.
- DC3-9V voltage test range, 0-3A current range, ±1% accuracy
- Voltage alarm function: when the voltage is higher than 5.3V(display "H") or lower than 4.7V(display "L").
- LCD display with multiple data
- Data storage: 10 groups of capacity data
|Input voltage range||3 V - 9 V|
|Voltage resolution||0.01 V|
|Voltage monitoring accuracy||±1%|
|Current monitoring range||0 A - 3 A|
|Current resolution||0.01 A|
|Current monitoring accuracy||±(1%+2)|
|Energy (Capacity)||0-9999 mAh|
|Display||LCD, 26 × 17 mm|
|Size||83 × 29 × 12 mm|
- UNI-T UT658 USB tester — 1 pc.
- User manual — 1 pc.