JC V1 Baseband & Logic EEPROM Programmer for iPhone 7 / 7P / 8 / 8P / X / XS / XR / XS Max
JC V1 Programmer is a solution for Read/Write/Recover Data during replacement of Proximity Light Sensor, True Tone Display, Multi Touch, and Vibrator on iPhone 7 / 7P / 8 / 8P / X / XS / XR / XS Max (iOS 11 version and higher).
Allows you easily backup data from original parts and rewrite it to replacement parts, and avoid any compatible issues.
- Fast data reading and writing
- Data Recovery for Proximity Light Sensor/True Tone Display/Multi Touch/Vibrator
- Read / Write / Edit Baseband chips (Intel/Qualcomm)
- Read / Write / Edit chips
- iPhone 7/7P
- iPhone 8/8P
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS MAX
- Step 1 - Reading / Backup
- Attach connector of your original part to JC V1 Programmer according to iPhone model. Press 'Read' button. Data now are saved to built-in memory chip.
- Step 2 - Writing
- Attach connector of your replacement part to JC V1 Programmer according to iPhone model. Press 'Write' button. Saved data will be written to the replacement part from built-in memory chip.
- JC V1 Programmer - 1 pc.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.
|Box is compatible with the following models of Adapters||
|Box is compatible with the following models of Cell phones||