Firmware for iOS 11 for Smartphone/iPhone Wi-Fi Mirror Car Adapter with RGBs Output
Dear owners of iOS 11.x devices.
USB firmware has been released for smartphone/iPhone Wi-Fi mirror car adapter with RGBs output. Added compatibility with devices working on iOS 11.x. If you have an Android device, there is no need for you to update the firmware.
How to update the firmware:
- Decompress the file
- Move the "img" to the root of your USB flash drive (FAT/FAT32)
- Plug the flash drive into the USB port of the adapter
- Firmware process will start automatically
- After restarting twice, the "Install completed" massage will appear on the screen; the device will restart one last time
- Remove the drive, the update is finished
If the firmware process hasn't started automatically, try using another USB flash drive.
Note! Car Solutions company is not liable for any possible damage caused by the firmware update.