Sigma: 2014 in Facts and Figures
2014 is winding down. By any standards, it was a successful year. These 365 days have brought us lots of new challenges, great breakthroughs and many new users, who became our friends. It's high time to sum up the year 2014.
The most striking facts and figures of 2014:
- 50+ REAL and valuable updates: permanently 1 update in a week (totally: 170+ updates since the start of Sigma project);
- 19 "World's first" updates;
- we are focused on developing unique, leading-edge solutions, instead of duplicating the existing ones.
- 500+ models have been added this year;
- world's unique service support for a wide range of the newest Motorola devices (DROID 3, DROID 4, RAZR V etc). Available for Sigma users only.
- support for a whole range of the latest and up-to-date Alcatel, ZTE, Motorola, Huawei and other cell phones available on the market;
- all Sigma users have free service for Sony smartphones;
- only Sigma users have access to the dozens of the world's first servicing solutions for all supported platforms;
- hundreds of potentially supported MTK devices of A- and B- brands.
- we've added support for mobiles based on Hi-Silicon platform (currently 5 platforms are supported).
- Unlock support:
- the largest base of firmware versions supported for unlock;
- powerful Yoda method offering unlock and IMEI repair for devices not supported by any other boxes;
- up-to-date bases for IMEI + PID Calculator;
- added root/unroot support for Android phones.
We uphold the reputation of a trustworthy tool for tens of thousands users. We cherish lots of plans and ideas, so be sure you'll get a whole series of sensational updates pretty soon!
Excited? See you in 2015!