Octoplus Server Credits
FRP Service is online! Factory Unlock Service is online!
This product is a result of developers' own solutions which makes it the most reliable servicing tool on the market.
Octoplus Server Credits are meant for Modems, Alcatel, BlackBerry, HTC, Huawei, iPhone, Sony Ericsson, Sony, Samsung, Sky, ZTE cell phones servicing with Octoplus Box or without it. Octoplus Server Credits consumption can be viewed in the table below.
Please note that minimum order is 50 credits.
Note! If you'd like to purchase Octoplus Credits for already existing account, please specify it in "Customer's notes" field while ordering the item or contact your sales manager. Otherwise, automated system will create a new account for Octoplus Credits.
Octoplus Server Credits Consumption*
Unlock & Other Services
|Samsung All Models - Factory Unlock (without Box)*||260 credits|
|Samsung All Models - Factory Unlock (Box users without Samsung activation)*||250 credits|
|Samsung All Models - Factory Unlock (Box users with Samsung activation)*||220 credits|
|Samsung All Models - Factory Reset FRP / Reactivation (without Box)||220 credits|
|Samsung All Models - Factory Reset FRP / Reactivation (Box users without Samsung activation)||210 credits|
|Samsung All Models - Factory Reset FRP / Reactivation (Box users with Samsung activation)||200 credits|
|Samsung - Read Codes*||20-120 credits|
*Price depends on the phone model and can be checked in Octoplus Samsung software (as shown on the pictures below)
- SC-0-series: SC-01K, SC-02J, SC-03J
- SCV-series: SCV33, SCV35, SCV36, SCV37
- SM-A-series: SM-A310F, SM-A310FD, SM-A310M, SM-A310MD, SM-A310Y, SM-A310N0 SM-A510F, SM-A510FD, SM-A510M, SM-A510MD, SM-A510Y, SM-A510YD, SM-A510S, SM-A510K, SM-A510L SM-A710F, SM-A710FD, SM-A710M, SM-A710MD, SM-A710S, SM-A710K, SM-A710L, SM-A710Y
- SM-A105F, SM-A300H, SM-A3000, SM-A300YZ, SM-A3009, SM-A300FU, SM-A300F, SM-A300G, SM-A300M, SM-A300Y, SM-A500YZ, SM-A500Y, SM-A500FD, SM-A5000, SM-A500F, SM-A500W, SM-A500F1, SM-A500FQ, SM-A500HQ, SM-A500G, SM-A500H, SM-A500M, SM-A500XZ, SM-A500K, SM-A500L, SM-A500S, SM-A500FU, SM-A700FZ, SM-A7009, SM-A7000, SM-A700H, SM-A700FD, SM-A700FQ, SM-A700K, SM-A700L, SM-A700M, SM-A700S, SM-A700YD, SM-A700YZ, SM-A9000, SM-A9000K, SM-A9100, SM-A910F, SM-A910FD
- SM-A320F, SM-A320FL, SM-A320Y, SM-A520F, SM-A520K, SM-A520L, SM-A520S, SM-A520W, SM-A530F, SM-A530N, SM-A530W, SM-A6050, SM-A605F, SM-A605FN, SM-A605G, SM-A605GN, SM-A720F, SM-A730F, SM-A730N
- SM-A305F, SM-A305FN, SM-A305GN, SM-A305GT, SM-A505F, SM-A505FN, SM-A505FM, SM-A505GN, SM-A505GT SM-A600F, SM-A600FN, SM-A600G, SM-A600GN, SM-A600N
- SM-A750F, SM-A750FN, SM-A750G, SM-A920F, SM-A920N
- SM-A405F, SM-A405FN, SM-A405G, SM-A405GN
- SM-C-series: SM-C5000, SM-C5010, SM-C5018, SM-C7000, SM-C7010, SM-C7018, SM-C9000, SM-C900F, SM-C900Y, SM-C9008
- SM-E-series: SM-E500H, SM-E500F, SM-E500M, SM-E500HQ, SM-E500YZ, SM-E700F, SM-E700H, SM-E700M, SM-E7000
- SM-G-series: SM-G930F, SM-G930FD, SM-G930S, SM-G930K, SM-G930L, SM-G930W8, SM-G935F, SM-G935FD, SM-G935S, SM-G935K, SM-G935L, SM-G935W8, SM-G611F, SM-G611FF, SM-G611K, SM-G611L, SM-G611M, SM-G611S, SM-G5500, SM-G550F, SM-G550FY, SM-G389F
- SM-G1600 SM-G1650, SM-G165N, SM-G5510, SM-G5520, SM-G5700, SM-G6000, SM-G600F, SM-G600FY, SM-G600S, SM-G6100, SM-G891A, SM-G892A, SM-G892U, SM-G9300, SM-G9308, SM-G930V, SM-G930A, SM-G930AZ, SM-G9350, SM-G935V, SM-G935A, SM-G9500, SM-G9508, SM-G950U, SM-G950U1, SM-G950W, SM-G9550, SM-G955U, SM-G955U1, SM-G955W
- SM-G950F, SM-G950FD, SM-G950N, SM-G955F, SM-G955FD, SM-G955N, SM-G570F, SM-G570FD, SM-G570M, SM-G570MD, SM-G570Y
- SM-G9600, SM-G9608, SM-G960U, SM-G960U1, SM-G960W, SM-G9650, SM-G965U, SM-G965U1, SM-G965W, SM-G960F, SM-G960N, SM-G965F, SM-G965N, SM-G8750, SM-G8850, SM-G8858, SM-G885F, SM-G885S, SM-G885Y
- SM-G970F, SM-G970N, SM-G973F, SM-G973N, SM-G975F, SM-G975N
- SM-J-series: SM-J120A, SM-J120AZ, SM-J120F, SM-J120G, SM-J120M, SM-J120FN, SM-J120ZN, SM-J120W, SM-J200F, SM-J200BT, SM-J200G, SM-J200GU, SM-J200M, SM-J200Y, SM-J320A, SM-J320AZ, SM-J321AZ, SM-J320W8, SM-J701F, SM-J701FD, SM-J701M, SM-J701MT, SM-J710F, SM-J710FQ, SM-J710FZ, SM-J710FD, SM-J710FN, SM-J710GN, SM-J710K, SM-J710MN
- SM-J250F, SM-J250G, SM-J250M, SM-J250N, SM-J260AZ, SM-J3110, SM-J3119, SM-J3119S, SM-J320NO, SM-J320Y, SM-J320V, SM-J320VPP, SM-J320YZ, SM-J320ZN, SM-J327A, SM-J327V, SM-J327VPP, SM-J3308, SM-J330F, SM-J330FD, SM-J330FN, SM-J330L, SM-J330GM, SM-J330L, SM-J330N, SM-J415F, SM-J415FN, SM-J415G, SM-J415GN, SM-J5007, SM-J5008, SM-J500F, SM-J500H, SM-J500FN, SM-J500G, SM-J500M, SM-J500N0, SM-J500Y, SM-J5108, SM-J510F, SM-J510FN, SM-J510H, SM-J510K, SM-J510L, SM-J510MN, SM-J510S, SM-J510UN, SM-J510FQ, SM-J510GN, SM-J530F, SM-J530FM, SM-J530G, SM-J530GM, SM-J530K, SM-J530L, SM-J530Y, SM-J530YM, SM-J610F, SM-J610G, SM-J610GN, SM-J727A, SM-J727AZ, SM-J727V, SM-J727VPP, SM-J727S, SM-J730F, SM-J730FM, SM-J730G, SM-J730GM, SM-J730K
- SM-J260F, SM-J260G, SM-J260M, SM-J260Y
- SM-J336AZ, SM-J337A, SM-J337AZ, SM-J337W, SM-J400F, SM-J400G, SM-J400M, SM-J410F, SM-J410G, SM-J600F, SM-J600FN, SM-J600G, SM-J600GF, SM-J600GT, SM-J600L, SM-J600N, SM-J720F, SM-J720M, SM-J737A, SM-J810F, SM-J810G, SM-J810M, SM-J810Y
- SM-J260T, SM-J260T1
- SM-M-series: SM-M105F, SM-M105G, SM-M205F, SM-M205FN, SM-M305F, SM-M305M
- SM-N-series: SM-N930F, SM-N930FD, SM-N930S, SM-N930K, SM-N930
- SM-N9300, SM-N930A, SM-N930V, SM-N930U, SM-N930W8, SM-N9500, SM-N9508, SM-N950U, SM-N950U1, SM-N950W
- SM-N950F, SM-N950FD, SM-N950N
- SM-N960F, SM-N960FD, SM-N960N, SM-N960W
- SM-P-series: SM-P550, SM-P555, SM-P555C, SM-P555M, SM-P555Y, SM-P555K, SM-P555L, SM-P555S
- SM-T-series: SM-T375S, SM-T375L, SM-T377W, SM-T377T
- SM-T385, SM-T385C, SM-T818, SM-T818A, SM-T818T, SM-T818V, SM-T818W, SM-T825, SM-T825Y, SM-T827, SM-T827V
- SM-W-series: SM-W2017
- H345, MS345, H631, MS631, H811, H811VK, K330, MS330, K428, MS428, K550, K550BN, K550BNGO1, MS550, M210, MS210, MP260, TP260, MP450, TP450, X210MA, X212TA, H901, H918, H932, H932U, H830, H872
*Octopus Server Credits
Q.1: Where can I find login and password for Octopus Server Credits service usage?
A.1: You have to purchased Octopus Server Credits first. Following a successful transaction, you will receive an email, with all the information about your new account, including your login and password.
Q.2: I have a certain amount of credits on my account, however, I do not have enough of them for a certain operation.
A.2: You have to order the required amount of credits. While ordering, in the corresponding field, you need to specify all your current account details, and how many credits you lack. Otherwise, we will create a new account with purchased amount of credits.
Q.3: I had a certain amount of credits on my account. I ordered some more credits for a certain operation from a reseller. However, the reseller created a new account. How do I combine my existing credits with new ones?
A.3: You need to contact our technical support by online chat or you can send an email to email@example.com with a detailed explanation why do you need to combine two accounts and those account details.
Q.4: I forgot or I do not know my login username or login password for my Octopus Server Credits account.
A.4: Please, make sure that you have purchased Octopus Server Credits before. If you did not buy them, then you need to make a purchase. After that you will receive an email, with all the information about your new account, including your login and password. If indeed, you forgot or lost your password, then it is recommended to contact our support by online chat or you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the request form you must specify your Octopus Server Credits purchase order number, then we will able to help you restore or change your password.
Q.5: I am trying to enter the login and password for boot-loader.com account or other services / websites and getting an error about incorrect login.
A.5: Logins and password from other services (boot-loader, etc.) are not suitable for logging into Octopus Server Credits account. These are different services; they are not related to each other.
Q.6: I made a request to unlock my phone through the service of remote servers but the phone was not unlocked. How do I get my credits back?
A.6: In case the phone was not unlocked, you have to send us the following information:
- ID number of your request
- IMEI number of your phone
- Phone's model
- What company is the mobile phone’s carrier?
On the following electronic address: email@example.com
After that, you will need to film a video, in high quality (HD), which will confirm your unsuccessful unlock procedure. That video should clearly show phone's IMEI number, phone's model, how it is locked and the unlock procedure, during which can be seen unlock code entering, evenly and slowly. Then upload your video to YouTube.com and send the link to a video to technical support team. After you video reviewed and analyzed by development team, a decision will be made. You will either get your credits back or receive a consultation, stating that has not been done correctly and how to fix it.
Q.7: I made a request to unlock the phone, but later realized that I made a mistake and phone model is incorrect, I need to unlock other device. How do I get my credits back?
A.7: Unfortunately, in that case wrongly spent credits cannot be returned, because your request has been already processed by remote server and it is waiting for the completion of unlock procedure. Please be more careful when you submit your request, make sure that you enter correct device data.
Q.9: I have sent a request to unlock the phone with IMEI number begins with 99XXXX and locked by Sprint or Verizon. Device was not unlocked. How do I get my credits back?
A.9: Please be advised, if the phone is locked by Sprint or Verizon and IMEI number starts with 99XXXX, that device cannot be unlocked. In this case credits will not be returned.
Q.10: When I send a request to unlock the phone, I receive the following message “Service is busy! Try again later”
A.10: This particular message means that remote server is busy right now or being under maintenance. Please try to submit your request a couple of hours later.
Q.11: When I send a request to unlock the phone, I receive the following message “Could not connect to the server! Your IP is in black list!”
A.11: This particular message means that you have tried to input incorrect username or password of your Octopus account too many times. Because of this, to protect servers, your IP address has been blocked on the server side. Your IP address will remain blocked for approximately 30 minutes. Please make sure your account information is correct. Possibly, answers (of this manual) to question 1 or 4 will help you.
In order to use Octoplus Server Credits you need to download Octoplus Suite
Please note that there is available UNLIMITED servicing procedures activation for Sony Ericsson mobiles! It will cost you 400 Octoplus Server credits. If you do not need one you can still unlock Sony Ericsson mobiles but for a lower price, because we've reduced Sony Ericsson unlock price to 40 credits for Octoplus cards owners!
|Devices +/- Octoplus||Direct Unlock||Repair IMEI||Unlock Bootloader|
|Alcatel Modem + Octoplus Box||0||N / A||N / A|
|Alcatel Modem without Octoplus Box||10||N / A||N / A|
|Huawei Modems + Octoplus Box||20||0||N / A|
|Huawei Modems without Octoplus Box||40||10||N / A|
|Sky + Octoplus Box||0||N / A||N / A|
|Sky without Octoplus Box||10||N / A||N / A|
|Sony + Octoplus Box||50||100||0|
|Sony without Octoplus Box||100||150||20|
|Sony with Unlimited SE + Sony||0||0||N / A|
|Sony Ericsson + Octoplus Box||40||40||N / A|
|Sony Ericsson without Octoplus Box||80||80||N / A|
|Sony Ericsson with Unlimited SE + Sony||0||0||N / A|
|ZTE + Octoplus Box||0||N / A||N / A|
|ZTE without Octoplus Box||30||N / A||N / A|
Octoplus Suite Outstanding Features
- Direct Unlock
- Repair IMEI
- Repair TA
- Read/Write TA (no charge)
- Read Info. (no charge)
- Write Firmware for FREE!
Octoplus Suite Supported Models
- E-series: E10a, E10i, E15a, E15i, E16a, E16i
- LT-series: LT15a, LT15at, LT15i, LT18a, LT18i
- MK-series: MK16a, MK16i
- MT-series: MT11a, MT11i, MT15a, MT15i
- R-series: R800, R800a, R800at, R800i, R800x
- SC-0-series: SC-01B
- SK-series: SK17a, SK17i
- SO-0-series: SO-01B, SO-01C, SO-02C, SO-03C
- ST-series: ST15a, ST15i, ST17a, ST17i, ST18a, ST18i
- U-series: U20a, U20i
- WT-series: WT19a, WT19i
- X-series: X10a, X10i
- Z-series: Z1i
Please note that Repair IMEI / Unlock procedures won't work for Sony Ericsson phones which were manufactured after 12W10 (12W11, 12W12, 12W13 and later) (phones with so-called new security).
There are no restrictions on Sony devices manufacturing date.
You can find phone's production date on the sticker under the battery:
- C-series: C1504, C1505, C1604, C1605, C1904, C1905, C2004, C2005, C6603, C6903, D2203, E2312, E6553
- D-series: D2203
- E-series: E2312, E6553
- LT-series: LT26i
- ST-series: ST21a, ST21a2, ST21i, ST21i2, ST23a, ST23a2, ST23i, ST23i2, ST26a, ST26i
- A-series: A230, A261+
- F-series: F100
- GR-series: GR220, GR222, GR236M, GR250
- GS-series: GS516
- GX-series: GX760, GX761
- MF-series: MF100, MF190S, MF591 (FW: BD_MF591V1.0.0B07)
- N-series: N261, N281
- Orange -series: Orange MIAMI, Orange Rio, Orange Vegas
- P-series: P736V
- S-series: S508
- SFR -series: SFR 114, SFR 132, SFR 151, SFR 231, SFR 232, SFR 241, SFR 251, SFR 251MSN, SFR 341, SFR 342, SFR 343
- T-Mobile -series: T-Mobile Vairy Touch
- TMN -series: TMN BlueBelt, TMN BlueBelt II, TMN Ministone, TMN SilverBelt, TMN SoftStone
- Vodafone -series: Vodafone INDIE
- X-series: X630, X632, X760, X761, X960, X990, X991
- Z-series: Z525
- OT-C-series: OT-C700, OT-C701, OT-C707, OT-C717, OT-C820
- OT-S-series: OT-S215, OT-S218, OT-S319, OT-S320, OT-S321, OT-S520
- OT-V-series: OT-V670
- S-series: S220L
- X-series: X030X, X060S, X070S, X080S, X090S, X100X, X200S, X200X, X210S, X210X, X215S, X220S, X225L, X225S, X228L, X230E, X230L, X230S
- IM-A-series: IM-A600S, IM-A630K, IM-A650S, IM-A690S
- IM-R-series: IM-R470S, IM-R520S
- IM-S-series: IM-S350, IM-S370, IM-S380K, IM-S410K, IM-S500K, IM-S550S, IM-S610K
- IM-U-series: IM-U310, IM-U440S, IM-U460K, IM-U490S, IM-U530K, IM-U570K, IM-U585S, IM-U590S, IM-U660K
- E-series: E153, E153 (11.609.18.20.883), E153 (11.609.18.21.135), E153 (11.609.18.22.883), E153 (FW 11.609.18.20.174), E153 (FW 11.609.18.20.222), E1550, E1550 (Idea India, FW:11.609.20.02.356), E1550 (Idea India, FW:11.609.20.03.356), E1552, E1553, E156, E156B (Telcel Mexico, FW: 11.608.05.00.46), E156G, E158 (FW 11.609.20.00.174), E158 FW 11.609.18.01.158, E160G, E161, E173, E173 (Airtel Nigeria, FW: 11.126.29.01.408), E173 (Airtel Tanzania, FW: 11.126.16.00.846), E173 (Beeline Uzbekistan, FW: 11.126.16.04.883), E173 (FV 18.104.22.168.209), E173 (FW 11.126.16.04.174), E173 (Metfone Combodia, FW: 11.126.15.00.592), E173 (MobiFone Vietnam, FW: 11.126.85.00.516), E173 (Mobinil Egypt, FW: 22.214.171.124.272), E173 (MTS Uzbekistan, FW: 11.126.15.00.634), E173 (MTS Uzbekistan, FW: 11.126.16.01.634), E173 (MTS Uzbekistan, FW:11.126.16.04.634), E173 (Safaricom Kenya, FW:11.126.15.00.94), E173 (Safaricom Kenya, FW:11.126.16.04.94), E173 (Vietell Vietnam, FW: 11.126.16.00.439), E173 (Vietnamobile, FW: 11.126.16.04.556), E1731, E1731 (Airtel India, FW: 11.126.16.04.284), E1731 (Airtel India, FW:11.126.29.00.284), E1731 (Airtel India, FW:11.126.29.01.284), E1732, E1732 (Idea India, FW: 11.126.16.01.356), E1732 (Idea India, FW: 11.126.29.00.356), E1732 (Idea India, FW:11.126.16.00.356 Build: MAR 04 2011 12:28:46), E1750, E1762, E220, E270, E271, E272, E303, E303 HiLink, E303s HiLink, E3121, E3131, E3131 HiLink, E3251 HiLink, E3276, E352, E352b, E353, E353 HiLink, E355, E357, E359, E367, E368, E369, E372, E392, E397, E398, E586, E587, E612, E618, E620, E630, E630+, E660, E660A, E756, E800, E870, E880
- K-series: K3765, K3765 (Vodafone Egypt, FW: 11.126.03.10.37), K3770, K3771, K3772, K4505, K4510, K4511, K4605, K5005
- U-series: U8655-51
Server Credits issues
Server credits issues, like credits loss, double charge must be reported as soon as possible to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, but not later than 7 days after operation has been performed.
Issue report must contain:
- log files
- box serial number
- Octoplus server credits account username
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions.Detailed information on the further use of the virtual product will be sent to your email, specified during registration, when we confirm your payment and process your order.
|Credit is compatible with the following models of Boxes||
|Credit is compatible with the following models of Cell phones||