Medusa Box Flasher v1.0.9 is out!
Medusa Box Flasher v1.0.9 is out! Added Phone Repair, Boot Repair and Security Recalculation via USB for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S LT18i (no need to solder JTAG wires - only small TP, no credits required either).
Medusa Box Flasher v1.0.9 Release Notes:
- Added support for the following models:
- Sony Ericsson LT18i (Xperia Arc S) - added Phone Repair (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation), Read Full Flash - all via USB.
To repair LT18i you need to perform following operations:
- Press "Repair Phone" button.
- Reconnect the battery.
- Attach Testpoint and connect phone with Micro USB cable directly to the motherboard's USB port (avoid USB hub connection).
- Install necessary drivers (located at "C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Medusa\Driver\USBFlash" folder).
- Follow software instructions (prompts).
When Repair will be done, you'll need to re-flash the phone with any firmware from free Medusa Box support area of Boot-Loader v2.0 portal.
Note that after Phone Repair procedure, your phone will have "00000000000000" IMEI number and will be locked. To unlock or repair IMEI, you can use Octopus Suite.