Medusa Box v.1.0.7
Version 1.0.7 is out with added support for LG NTT DoCoMo and Samsung AnyCall phones!
Medusa Box v.1.0.7 Release Notes:
Added EasyRepair and Advanced modes for the following models:
- LG L600i
- LG L704i
- LG L705i
- LG L705ix
- LG L706ie
- Samsung SCH-W240
- Samsung SCH-W350
- Samsung SCH-W830
- Samsung SPH-W9500
- Samsung SPH-W8300
To resurrect these models perform the following steps:
- Solder JTAG cable to JTAG testpoints as explained in manual.
- Make sure that correct model has been selected from model list.
- Set Jtag speed to Auto (RTCK).
- Select EasyRepair mode.
- Press EasyRepair button and follow Wizard instructions.
- After operation is successfully finished verify that new device appears in PC Device Manager to make sure that it has been recovered.
- Desolder JTAG wires.
Note! With Medusa Box you don't have to use any "fantastic" pinfinder devices or solder 20
We present end-user's solutions for resurrection of your devices – ready to use, tested, and with 100% working Jtag testpoint's pictures, easy step-by-step manuals and repair files!
With this update the number of supported LG phone models has exceeded 90!
We prepared some video manuals on using Medusa Box.
Repairing Samsung SPH-W8300 with Medusa Box:
Repairing LG L600i with Medusa Box: