Medusa Box v1.1.1
Medusa Box v1.1.1 Release Notes:
- Added support for Marvell PXA270 Application processor.
- Fixed some stability issues on slow computers.
- Fixed flash erase bug on some Qualcomm MSM62xx processors.
- Added support for the following devices:
- Samsung SGH-I710 – EasyRepair mode.
- Samsung SGH-I718 – EasyRepair mode.
- Samsung SCH-W270 – EasyRepair and Advanced modes.
- LG LV7400R – EasyRepair and Advanced modes.
- HTC Hero 100 – EasyRepair and Advanced modes.
- HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium) – EasyRepair and Advanced modes.
To resurrect these devices perform the following steps:
- Solder JTAG cable to JTAG testpoints as explained in manual.
- Make sure that correct model has been selected from model list.
- Set Jtag speed to Auto (RTCK), select 1 MHz or more for I710/I718 (depends on connection quality).
- Select the EasyRepair mode.
- Press the EasyRepair button and follow Wizard instructions.
- After operation is successfully finished verify that new device appears in PC Device Manager to make sure that it has been recovered.
- Desolder JTAG wires.