Medusa Box v1.1.5
Medusa Box v1.1.5 is out! Added support for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i, E10i, E15i, Samsung SPH-W4100 and Samsung SCH-W550!
Medusa Box v1.1.5 Release Notes:
- Added support for the following phone models:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i – added Dead Boot Repair.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini (E10i) – added Dead Boot Repair.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 (E15i) – added Dead Boot Repair.
- Samsung SPH-W4100 – added Dead Boot Repair.
- Samsung SCH-W550 – added Dead Boot Repair.
- HTC Desire – improved new flash ICs support (Flashes with 2K page).
To resurrect these devices perform the following steps:
- Solder JTAG cable to JTAG testpoints as explained in manual.
- Make sure that correct model has been selected from model list.
- Set Jtag speed to Auto (RTCK).
- Select the EasyRepair mode.
- Press the EasyRepair button and follow Wizard instructions.
- After operation is successfully finished verify that new device appears in PC Device Manager to make sure that it has been recovered.
- Desolder JTAG wires.