Medusa Box v2.1.0 is out!
Medusa Box v2.1.0 is out! Added world's first full Phone Repair for Sony Xperia J ST26a / ST26i (Sony JLo) and more!
Medusa Box v2.1.0 Release Notes:
- Added support for the following models:
- Sony ST26a - added world's first Dead Boot Repair and Phone Repair (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation)!
- Sony ST26i - added world's first Dead Boot Repair and Phone Repair (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation)!
- LG D505 - added Dead Boot Repair.
- Samsung GT-I9190 - added Dead Boot Repair (thanks to Mr. XcachorroX®.).
- Huawei E352b - added Dead Boot/Device Repair.
- All pinouts and Repair procedures are described in Software manuals ("Help" button in the Software).
Sony ST26i (Xperia J) Phone Repair
Note: after Phone Repair operation, you need to re-flash the phone with any suitable for Sony devices servicing tool that uses original Sony loaders (with Octopus/Octoplus Suite Software, for example).
Also note: after Phone Repair procedure, your phone will have "00000000000000" IMEI and will be locked; to perform Unlock / Repair IMEI use Octopus/Octoplus Suite Software.