Octoplus / Octopus Box Samsung Software v.2.7.7 is out!
Octoplus / Octopus Box Samsung Software v.2.7.7 is out! Added Factory Unlock for Sprint and AT&T Galaxy Note 9!
Octoplus / Octopus Box Samsung Software v.2.7.7 Release Notes:
- Added Factory Unlock (via server) for Sprint Galaxy Note 9.
- Added Factory Unlock (via server) for AT&T Galaxy Note 9 (requesting to enter unlock code for unlocking when insert unsupported SIM card).
- Added "Read Codes" operation (via server) for SM-J327A.
- Improved "Read Codes" operation (added support for the latest security type) for SM-J400F, SM-J400G, SM-J400GD, SM-J400M.
To unlock Sprint Galaxy Note 9 it is necessary to perform the following steps:
- Download and write into the phone proper binary Combination Modem firmware from the Support Area ("SAMSUNG/COMBINATION" folder) or write Modem part from proper Combination firmware.
- Perform Factory data reset.
- Perform "Unlock"->"Sprint Unlock" operation.
To unlock AT&T Galaxy Note 9 (requesting to enter unlock code), just connect the device and perform "Unlock"->"Factory Unlock" operation.
Note: Please always use the latest Software version! Not actual Software version may not support the latest device security type and "Read Codes" or "Unlock" operation may be not successful!
Also note: Before performing "Read Codes" operation via server it is highly recommended to perform Hard/Factory reset operation! In the opposite case, codes may be not read (not found)!
Also note: If you have any problems performing Read Codes operation, please, contact us on Skype, you can find our contact info in our profile.
For more detailed information about prices, please check Octoplus Credits Consumption.