Octoplus/Octopus Suite v1.2.8 and Octoplus JTAG v1.4.7 are out!
Octoplus/Octopus Suite v1.2.8 is out! Added Repair Security for a range of Sony devices!
Octoplus/Octopus Suite v1.2.8 Release Notes
- Added Repair Security for Sony C1504, C1505, C1604, C1605, ST21a, ST21a2, ST21i, ST21i2, ST23a, ST23a2, ST23i, ST23i2, ST26a, ST26i with damaged Simlock TA units (all SIM Lock counters locked).
Note: after performing "Repair Security" operation, your phone will have "00000000000000" IMEI and will be locked.
Important! "Repair Security" for all mentioned above Sony devices for owners of LG or Samsung activated Octopus boxes, Medusa or Octoplus Box owners is FREE.
If you don't own Octopus, Octoplus or Medusa Box, you'll need a Octopus/Octoplus Server account with positive balance on it.
Octoplus Box JTAG Software v1.4.7 is out! Added support for Samsung GT-S7572, Samsung SM-G3815, LG L-04E, HTC 8X (PM23220)!
Octoplus Box JTAG Software v1.4.7 Release Notes:
- Added support for the following models:
- Samsung GT-S7572 - added Dead Boot/Device Repair.
- Samsung SM-G3815 - added Dead Boot/Device Repair.
- LG L-04E - added Dead Boot Repair.
- HTC 8X (PM23220) - added Dead Boot Repair, Unlock (in Test Mode), Repair CID, Repair IMEI.
- Improved connect procedure for supported Sony devices.
- All pinouts and Repair procedures are described in Software manuals ("Help" button in the Software).