Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.1.4 is out
Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.1.4 is out! Added support for Samsung GT-I9103, GT-E1182 and GT-E1182L.
Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.1.4 Release Notes
- GT-I9103 – added Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write/Repair NVM.
- GT-E1182 – added Read Codes, Write Firmware, Read/Write Full Flash, Read/Write/Repair EEPROM, Repair IMEI (A/B).
- GT-E1182L – added Read Codes, Write Firmware, Read/Write Full Flash, Read/Write/Repair EEPROM, Repair IMEI (A/B).
- Added manuals for all Swift-based Samsung cell phones.
- Improved UART connection procedure with Swift-based Samsung cell phones for cables without +5V wire.
- SPH-W3000, SPH-W7700, SCH-W560, SPH-W5900 – added Unlock for one new firmware version.
Note! In order to service GT-I9103 Samsung cell phone, you need to have "GT-I9103_ZSKJ2_rooted.oct" firmware installed from the support area or any other rooted firmware.
Octopus Box team is endlessly grateful to customers who were actively involved in improving this software.