Octopus Box v 1.6.7
Octopus Box v 1.6.7 Release Notes
- T300 – added Unlock (by reading codes), Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair EEPROM, Read/Write Full Flash;
- GS205 – added world's first Unlock (direct and by reading codes), Read Phone Lock Code, Write Firmware, Read/Write EEPROM, Repair IMEI, Format Filesystem
- KM553 – added Unlock (by Read codes), Write Firmware, Read/Write EEPROM
- E900, E900h – Added Read/Write/repair NVM and Factory reset functions
Note! To connect E900 and E900h in normal mode follow the next steps:
- Disconnect the cable and power on the phone.
- In call window input ##634# and click "call" button. After this, "MFG" application will be avaliable in the list of application.
- Execute MFG and input password 277634#*# - You will enter Engineer menu.
- Go to Engineer menu –> Port settings –> USB switching and select "QC COMPOSITE".
- After rebooting, connect the cable and install drivers.