Pegasus Box v1.1.5 is out! We have added support of various features for a wide range of Samsung mobile phones.
Pegasus Box v1.1.5 Release Notes:
Added support for the following Samsung models:
- I9001 – Read Unlock Codes/Direct Unlock.
- I8150 – Read Unlock Codes/Direct Unlock.
- A437 – Read Unlock Codes/Direct Unlock/IMEI Rebuild/Read Flash/Write Flash.
- E1050, E1195, E1130B, E1086, E1086L, E1086i, E1080, E1080W, E1175T, E1081T, E1172, E1080i, E1170, E1170i, E1310M, E1150, E1150i, E1225T, T101G – Direct Unlock.
To perform Direct Unlock operation, please, go to the "Flash" tab and click "Read unlock codes" button. Then software will directly unlock your phone.
- Added Factory Reset option for all PNX4xxx based phones.
With this option you can easily reset your phone to factory settings, for example, to remove user code. Mind that phone will be completely wiped and all user data will be lost.
- Added Erase Flash option for all PNX4xxx based phones.
This option will erase whole flash area excluded sensitive EEPROM areas, so you won't damage your phone. This option will be very useful for temporary recovery of E2120, E2121B, E2210, etc. in case flash writing won't work. In this case, use Erase Flash option first and then Write Flash again. Remember, it's a temporary solution, problem is caused by a hardware malfunction.
- Added Factory Reset option for Galaxy S-series phones.
This option will allow you to easily remove Pattern Lock in seconds. Mind that phone will be completely wiped and all user data will be lost.