Released new version of Cyclone Box Software (06-08-2013)!
Released new version of Cyclone Box Software (06-08-2013)! Added world's first Root via USB cable for Nokia Lumia 800, 800C models and more!
New in Cyclone Box Software:
- Support for the following Nokia models:
- Lumia 800 (RM-801) - added world's first Root via USB cable only (no TP rooting)
- Lumia 800C (RM-802) - added world's first Root via USB cable only (no TP rooting)
- Added support for all Nokia DLOAD OSBL loaders
Cyclone Box Software Release Notes:
- This update supported by the following Cyclone products:
- Firmware Required v2.20
- This software update does not require TP Activation and is completely free for all Cyclone users. For others it is required to have 60 credits on your account and your box will be automatically activated (credits will not be withdrawn from the box, this is just a threshold).
Rooting procedure instructions:
- Run Cyclone Box Software, it will be auto-updated
- Update your Cyclone Box Firmware to v2.20
- Go to WP7 and select Simlock Tab
- Select the product and click on "Root" option
Please Note: After rooting procedure Qualcomm Bootloader will be installed. It means that the phone will be detected as a Mass Storage Device, and you will have full access to EMMC.