Sigma Software v.2.10.01
Sigma Pack 2 Update:
The following unique solutions have been released for Motorola Qcom Hexagon smartphones:
- Full support for MotoX smartphones, including devices with Android 4.4.4.
- Servicing of MotoX with Android 4.4.4 requires rooting (unlike devices with lower Android versions).
- Here you’ll find out which versions of Android can be serviced without rooting.
This procedure can be performed in the following Motorola devices: Motorola Atrix 3 HD, Atrix HD LTE, DROID MINI, DROID RAZR M 4G LTE, DROID ULTRA, DROID ULTRA MAXX, MB886, Moto X, Photon Q 4G LTE, RAZR HD, RAZR M, RAZR MAXX HD, Softbank 201M, XT1030, XT1052, XT1053, XT1055, XT1056, XT1058, XT1060, XT1080, XT1080M, XT897, XT902, XT905, XT907, XT925, XT926.
- Important: this one-click solution works with devices running on Android version lower than 4.4.4.
- Devices with non-unlockable bootloader (not supported by the phone manufacturer’s Bootloader Unlock program) now can have their boot unlocked: the solution grants access to rooting, servicing, installing custom firmware and other operations.
- The operation is irreversible, and therefore the bootloader will remain unlocked forever.