Sigma Software v.2.17.01
- The solution for the most recent firmware versions of Moto.
- New Moto models have been tested and added to the list of supported devices:
- MOTO G3
- Moto X Play
- Moto X+1
Follow this manual to perform unlock or repair procedure.
- Potentially supported Moto devices:
- XT1008 XT1025 XT1034 XT1036
- XT1078 XT1079 XT1085 XT1092
- XT1094 XT1095 XT1098 XT1254
- XT1514 XT1521 XT1523 XT1541
- XT1543 XT1544 XT1548 XT1550
- XT1556 XT1557 XT1561 XT1565
If Sigma reports the following message: "This baseband version is not supported. Try downgrading it." while you're working with new Moto devices, please do so by following the steps listed in this manual.
This is a quick and simple procedure that doesn’t require root and bootloader unlock.
If you have one of the listed above phone models, please start unlock/repair operation and post your logs in the corresponding thread of the official forum.
Activate Pack 2 for Sigma to perform service procedures for more than 200 of new Qualcomm based devices, including Sony, Motorola, ZTE and others.