Smart-Clip v.5.03, S-Card v.3.10, SmartMoto v.4.24
New versions of Smart-Clip v5.03, S-Card v3.10 and SmartMoto v4.24 are out now!.
- Developed advanced flashing option for the following phones with NAND flash memory
- Motorola: EX112, EX115, EX122, EX128
- Alcatel: OT-800, OT-802, OT-802Y, OT-803, OT-803D, OT-806, OT-806D, OT-807, OT-807D, OT-808, OT-808G, OT-808M, OT-809, OT-810, OT-813, OT-813D, OT-818, OT-818D, OT-819, OT-819D, OT-828, OT-880, OT-888, OT-888D, OT-I802, OT-I880, OT-I898, OT-C819D
- Added restore backup from one phone with NAND flash memory type into another.
- Implemented autodetection and bad blocks marking during the flashing process of the phones with NAND chip.
- Added complete handling of NAND bit errors.
- Released direct unlock and read codes options for Alcatel OT-355D.
The same flash file can be flashed into NAND chips with different page sizes (either 512 or 2048 bytes per page), e.g.: OT-802.
Thus, phone’s firmware will be upgraded.
This new feature helps to fix bad blocks that newly occurred in the phone's flash.
Single bit errors are corrected automatically. If there are any uncorrectable bit errors in phone or it’s backup file SmartMoto will inform you. Also, SmartMoto prevents flashing of the backup file with uncorrectable bit errors.
This Dual-SIM model based on MT6223 has been added to the list of supported phones.
Flash files for those models will be uploaded to Smart-Clip section (folder mfw) at Boot-Loader v2.0 portal.