Video Interface for Citroën, Opel, Peugeot, Toyota with NAC System
Car video interface serves to connect external video sources, such as, front view camera, rear view camera, smartphone mirroring adapter, TV receiver, to the OEM monitor. This adapter fits various Citroën, Opel, Peugeot and Toyota models, equipped with NAC multimedia system.
Switching between connected sources is very simple and convenient, since the adapter allows you to use OEM buttons (please take note that some car models may not support control using OEM buttons).
- Active parking guidelines function (PAS)
- Supports OEM parktronic function (PDC)
- Simple and convenient switching between connected sources using OEM buttons*
- Automatic display of the image from the rear view camera (depends on the gear)
- Equipped with video-in-motion function
*Some car models don't support OEM button control.
Note! PAS and PDC functions are not supported in Opel cars.
- CVBS (for additional video sources) × 2
- CVBS (for rear view camera) × 1
- Mode switching
- with OEM button via CAN
- switching between input signal using DIP switches
- Video input format PAL/NTSC
- Input voltage 7-25 V
- Power 300 mA/12 V
- Dimensions 118×23×105 mm
|Brand||Model||Model years||Multimedia system|
|Citroën||C3||2017||–||NAC low/high (Continental), RCC (Bosch)|
|Opel||Crossland||2017||Navi 5.0 IntelliLink (NAC low)|
|Peugeot||208||NAC low/high (Continental), RCC (Bosch)|
The photo is provided for reference only. Appearance of the control panel and monitor may slightly differ depending on the car model.
- Download user manual for video interface for Peugeot
- Download installation manual for video interface for Peugeot
- Car video interface main module
- Connection cable set
- External mode switch button
|Video Interface is compatible with the following models of Cars||
|Video Interface is compatible with Head Units|
|Rear view camera input||
|DVD/HD/TV connection input||
|CAN bus support||
|Modes switch by OEM buttons||
|Adaptive parking guidelines||
|Touch screen control of the connected devices||