Z3X Server Credits (Existing Account Refill)
These Z3X Server Credits are intended for refilling of already existing account.
If you don`t have a user account, you need these Z3X Server Credits
- Exclusive solution for reading codes from new Qualcomm based phones*
- New settings look
- Odin flasher protocol updated
Direct Read Codes via server** feature for the following models (no root required):
- SM-A105FN, SM-A105N, SM-A202F, SM-A205S, SM-A205W, SM-A205YN, SM-A3050, SM-A3058, SM-A305N, SM-A305YN, SM-A505U, SM-A505W, SM-A605K, SM-A606Y, SM-A705F, SM-A705FN, SM-A705GM, SM-A705MN, SM-A705W, SM-A705YN, SM-A805F, SM-A9000, SM-A9100, SM-A910F, SM-A9200, SM-A920F, SM-A920N
- SM-C5000, SM-C5010, SM-C5018, SM-C7000, SM-C7010, SM-C7018, SM-C9000, SM-C900F
- SM-G5510, SM-G5520, SM-G8870, SM-G887F, SM-G887N, SM-G891A, SM-G9300, SM-G9308, SM-G930A, SM-G930AZ, SM-G9350, SM-G935A, SM-G9500, SM-G9508, SM-G950U, SM-G950U1, SM-G950W, SM-G9550, SM-G955U, SM-G955U1, SM-G955W
- SM-J320N0, SM-J320Y, SM-J320YZ, SM-J320ZN, SM-J410G, SM-J410F, SM-J5108, SM-J510F, SM-J510FN, SM-J510FQ, SM-J510GN, SM-J510H, SM-J510K, SM-J510L, SM-J510MN, SM-J510S, SM-J510UN, SM-J727V, SM-J727VPP
- SM-T385K, SM-T385L, SM-T387AA, SM-T378V, SM-T387VK, SM-T387W, SM-T515, SM-T515N, SM-T517, SM-T725, SM-T725C, SM-T725N, SM-T727, SM-T818, SM-T818A, SM-T818T, SM-T818V, SM-T818W, SM-T825, SM-T825Y, SM-T837A
- SM-G6100, SM-G1600
- SM-J3110, SM-J3119
- SCV33, SCV34, SCV35, SCV36
- SM-C9008, SM-C900Y
- SC-02J, SC-03J
- SM-J327V, SM-J327VPP
- SM-G930V, SM-G935V, SM-G970U, SM-G970U1, SM-G970W, SM-G973U, SM-G973U1, SM-G973W, SM-G975U, SM-G975U1, SM-G975W, SM-G977U
- SM-N9300, SM-N930A
- SM-W2017, SM-W2019
- SM-J320VPP, SM-J320V, SM-J3119S, SM-J3308
- SM-G892A, SM-G5528
- SM-J3300, SM-J100VPP
TMB Unlock via server*** feature for the following models:
- Samsung phones: SM-A600A, SM-A600AZ, SM-A600U, SM-G360T, SM-G360T1, SM-G530T, SM-G530T1, SM-A600T, SM-A600T1, SM-G930T, SM-G930T1, SM-G935T, SM-G950U TMB, SM-G950U1 TMB, SM-G955U TMB, SM-G955U1 TMB, SM-J260T1, SM-J737T1, SM-N950U TMB, SM-N950U1 TMB
- LG phones: H345, H345KT, H631, H631MX, H631TN, H811, H811VK, H830, H830SV, H872BK, H872TN, H901, H901BK, H918, H918TN, K330, K330TN, K330TNGO1, K428, K550, K550BN, K550BNGO1, M210, M210SV, MP260, MP450, MS210, MS330, MS345, MS428, MS550, MS631, TP260, TP260BK, TP450, TP450TN
How to Read Code / Unlock
- Connect the phone to PC via USB cable (no root required)
- Enable ADB mode
- Press “Read codes”
- Enter account username and password sent to get ordered credits
IMPORTANT! Credits are non-refundable.
Please note! You neeed to have Z3X Samsung Activation to use Z3X Server Credits.
How to check your credits balance:
- Download the latest version of Z3X SamsungToolPro via Z3X Shell software here.
Always use the latest version of Z3X SamsungToolPro!
- Run the software on your PC
- Open "Settings" tab and enter your login and password (shown on the picture below ↓).
Hint! Just copy the received login & password and paste them. No need to do it manually.
- Press "Credits History" button
Note 1: TMB phones are not supported by code reading. Only by unlock TMB via server.
Note 2: Before performing code reading operation make sure that you need these codes. Just power phone on and check if the phone requests codes.
Before performing unlock operation be sure to check Cert pass and device MIPI.
Code Reading / Direct Unlock Related Issues:
Code Reading: If code reading operation started and wasn't completed due to bad Internet connection, please contact Z3X team by email: sales[at]z3x-team.com. For codes request you need to provide phone serial number, login, logs.
Direct Unlock TMB: If unlock operation fails, please contact Z3X team within 48 hours by email: sales[at]z3x-team.com. To request credits balance recalculation you need to provide phone serial number, login, logs.
** One successful code reading takes 5 credits.
*** One successful unlock of TMB LG or SAMSUNG phones will take 10 - 15 credits (depends on phone model).
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.Detailed information on the further use of the virtual product will be sent to your email, specified during registration, when we confirm your payment and process your order.
|Credit is compatible with the following models of Cell phones||
|Credit is compatible with the following models of Boxes||